We love our customers and we work very hard to keep them happy and successful.
But some things are out of our control that should be understood before we work together. 🙂
By starting a project with Milgrom Marketing inc. you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
“His/Her” and “Client” refers to the purchaser of our services or products. “We” and “Our” refers to Milgrom Marketing inc.
- Prices on website do not include taxes, delivery charges or storage (digital and physical).
- We do everything we possibly can to make our clients successful, however Milgrom Marketing inc. does not guarantee any results on our services. Any issues with our services will be treated on a case by case basis.
- Prices on website subject to change without notice.
- Projects extended due to client delays are subject to monthly administration charges and storage fee’s (digital and physical).
- Revisions are not included unless otherwise specified.
- When “minor revisions” are included in projects its up to a total of one hour of production time. Extra revisions or revision time is subject to additional charges.
- Custom quotes are only valid for 30 days.
- Any changes during projects that are not outlined in our packages or quotes are subject to additional charges, taxes and fees.
- Once an item or project is approved, you understand that any revisions, modifications, reprinting, reoutputting and other similar services are subject to additional charges.
- Requested client files are subject to unarchiving fees 15 days after project completion.
- On location services including, but not limited to, video and photography services require the client to have his/her own insurance policy to protect against injury or damage.
- Deadlines may be subject to change and should only be used as an approximate time of completion.
- Milgrom Marketing inc. is not responsible for loss of business due to our services. We do our absolute best to make sure you are making the most optimal marketing decisions for your business.
- Customer is responsible for his/her own storage of project files once the project is completed. We do however store files on our servers for up to 1 calendar year after the project is completed. Clients with ongoing projects requiring longterm storage will be treated on a case by case basis.
- Milgrom Marketing inc. reserves the right to cancel any project with any client at any time for any reason.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, or require a more specific contract, please contact us.